Thursday, May 28, 2009

Prinze is back, ladies and gentlemen


What a Dreamboat.
He's so complicated.
Think he's wondering what happened to his career?


Dry your eyes movie goers, because the world's largest superstar is making a comeback. Everyone's favorite douche bag, Freddie Prinze Jr., is back to show us all that he still pays his due to the actors guild. The star, should I even say star? Will be appearing on the hit TV show 24 next season. Prinze has taken a little 5 year break from acting, and is now back on the prowl. And when I say break, I mean he couldn't find a job. Wait I shouldn't be so harsh, he did do some work with the WWE behind the scenes. I heard he was Vince McMahon's driver.

Honestly I would have thought during that "break" he would have taken the easy way out the same way his father did. If only we could be so lucky.


MWP Top 5 Freddie Prinze Movies:

  1. Scooby-doo
  2. I still Know What You Did Last Summer
  3. I Know What You Did Last Summer
  4. She's All That
  5. Head of Heels
How does he NOT have an Oscar? the fucking academy always plays favorites

No comments: