Tuesday, June 2, 2009

a few things bothering me right now

You ever have a day, or a few days for that matter, where things just kind of get to you? Well I'm in one of those streaks, and here's what I'm doing about it.




  • Michael Bay fucking sucks. Some one had to say it, because everyone is thinking it. I used to put up with him because what's the fucking point about getting worked up over someone that Hollywood knows has no talent or artistic integrity. Until now. After every trailer for Transformers 2, it says, "A Michael Bay film". Are you kidding me? Is this shit stain worthy of the, "A blank blank film" on his trailers? We know Spike Lee doesn't, oh he uses "Joint" though. A director worthy of something like that is the man that's the EP on Transformers .... Steven Spielberg. But he's not worrying about making people know he's connected to a film. He just sits back and counts the diamonds on his cock ring. Is cockring one word or two? I never get that right.
  • Krendra from The Girls Next Door got her own reality show. Yeah she is great to look at. That's why these girls are featured in magazines. So you don't have to hear them talk, you just stare at their chest for as long as it takes to you crap out a dump. She has THE most annoying laugh I have ever heard in my life outside of Anthony Edwards in Revenge of the Nerds. And she would be the most annoying person with their own reality show if it wasn't for that other hatchet wound Bridget, who was also on The Girls Next Door, and now has a show on the travel channel. This hole is just as annoying and clueless. Just don't talk, only open your mouth to do what God intended for women like you to do.
  • I watched 5 minutes of Jon and Kate plus 8 last night. Thank God my girlfriend was there or I was minutes from taking a toaster bath to ease the pain. I changed the channel to 548 to watch a woman's softball game. And what's the deal with the dad? Is he Asian or is he ... God that dick looks like he's from another planet. My bet no ethnicity would claim his lame ass, unless they were having trouble reproducing.

No comments: