Friday, June 5, 2009

Cooper's Voice

So I was watching the TERMINATOR: SALVATION trailer the other day and I started to think about the plot of this and the other terminator movies. John Connor from the future sends back some dude named Kyle Reese to become his own father. But let’s also think about this: would you send ANYONE back in time to tag your mom? Even if it was your father? I think that my parents doing “the nasty” is gross and I would do whatever it takes to prevent it. Even if that means erasing my own existence. It’s a small price to pay if it means erasing the disgusting mental image of my parents having sex from my brain. At some point this Kyle Reese guy had to say to John Connor, “hey man, your mom’s kinda hot. I’ll totally go back in time and plow her. MILF, MILF, MILF!” I would punch that guy in the face and never send him to the 80’s where they can do it with some weird synthesizer music playing in the background. Just a thought. Maybe I am reading too deep into this. Just stay away from MY mom, ok?


No comments: