Monday, March 30, 2009

BLOG ROLL!!!!! Sounds like Shitty Shushi

Here are a few things I found today that are awesome, just like me.

  • Busted Coverage found actual proof that my Alma Mater is amazing. Yes Ohio State may lose national championship games, but I once almost convinced my friends to kill a homeless man with me at a house party in Columbus (pictured below). Or did we? I can't remember now that I think about it.

  • More proof that the Big Ten Rules, thanks to Gunaxin.
  • I just bought a Wii, and now I'm starting to think about things. I thought video games just made dudes jerk off a lot, and never really move out of their parent's basements. But now WithLeather shows that they're lives might be at risk.
  • I'm so buying one of these when my family dies. I mean who wouldn't want to see the progression of your family's bodies as they decay? Could get you into the town science fair.
You can go to www.seemerot.com, it was blocked at my work, which makes me think it rules.

Top 3 Graves I wish included Coffin Cams:
  1. Kurt Cobain
  2. Princess Diana
  3. the Big Bopper

No comments: