Thursday, April 16, 2009

Why I Hate Greg Paulus


Greg Paulus is awful. I mean really awful. I hate Duke. He played there and was nothing better than 2nd team all conference. He did nothing to help Duke during his time there. I really consider him a poor man's Steve Wojciechowski. Short, can't score, white, and annoys the shit out of everyone. Now He's heading to Michigan to play football. Is Michigan this bad? Yeah I know he played high school football and was awesome. Two things. That was high school. James Vanderbeek was a great high school QB in Varsity Blues. 2) Funny face Paulus is only 6'1". Not too tall for a Big Ten QB. Average height of a lineman in college football is 6'6". It's a good thing that we won't ever see Paulus. Michigan is well on their way to another fantastic season I must say.

Well my hatred for Michigan is so strong that maybe this is a good move for the Wolverines and Paulus. I just wish Ryan Reynolds was still on the buckeyes, he would choke the shit out of Paulus.

No comments: