Saturday, August 29, 2009

AM is When People are Supposed to Wake Up



DJ AM is dead. I know. I know. Morn my children. Take a moment, dry your eyes, and realize that one of the greatest DJs is gone. (Is that a sentence that you never thought you would read?) This is really a post that I should have written in 2008. AM was in a plane crash with another person made famous by MTV, Travis Barker. They were the only survivors. But death had a plan. This is full proof that the documentary series Final Destination, is true and all to real. You can escape death, yes. But death is letting the record skip, letting the record skip, letting the record skip, letting the record skip, letting the record skip. Travis Barker better watch his back. I'm thinking a drum stick through the ear is what death has planned for him.




good night sweet prince.
You will be missed, for we don't really know what you ever did to be famous, but we miss you.

No comments: