Monday, August 3, 2009

russell crowe is back on my badass list

I
I wonder if Crowe and Eddie Vedder are related?


People hate Russell Crowe. It's a law in some countries to do so. But what has two thumbs and thinks he wants to party with Russell Crowe? This guy. (boy that was worse written then in my head) According to news from WENN, Crowe has been banned from his favorite pub in England because he refused to leave once closing time came around. The article aslo states that this is the first pub in England that Crowe has been banned from.


I'm on board with Russell on this one. How can you get mad at a dude that just wants to party? I know I can't. Remember when you're in a mood to knock a few more back then usual? That time when they are going down just a little too easy, and everything is clicking just right. The worst thing that can happen is some one saying closing time. People are always saying Crowe is a trouble maker and that he's hard to work with. Maybe that's because people keep pulling the booze from his had. I know I would be pissed if something like that happened to me. Crowe would be a great drinking buddy, there is no argument about that. He's got good size if you get in a fight, and he doesn't shave so he looks like an average brocat. I also thought that people in England loved to party and have a few "pints". This story is so "not" the England I have pictured in my head. My England is full of Sienna Miller look-a-likes that drink Harp and not cosmo's. Everyone goes nuts over the local football team, and walks to the pub with every intention the will not be walking, but stumbling home around 4. My England has people well into their 70's doing this at least 4 nights a week. Fights happen where people are punched in the face, and then it gets broken up and everyone laughs as they have another pint. Russell feels this way, I know it.


Russell Crowe isn't the problem, you are England. And now I'm upset.

No comments: