Tuesday, October 14, 2008

DID HE OR DIDN'T HE?


Did Magic Johnson really have AIDS? I mean honestly, the man seems fine to me. Oh I've started off with an incorrect term. He "claimed" to have HIV, so lets start over. Did Magic Johnson really have HIV? He walks around like nothing has changed in his life. First he retires because no one in the NBA wanted him bleeding all over them. Players, Referees, Ball Boys, Cheerleaders, fans within the first 6 rows of the court. And that's understandable, I wouldn't want Magic Johnson's AIDS, I mean, HIV blood all over me. Or would I? If you think about it, it really just isn't any old HIV blood now is it? It's Magic Johnson's HIV blood. That might be worth something, huh? Or maybe it wouldn't matter because Magic Johnson HIV blood is a rare form that isn't very potent or is cured by penicillin or chicken noodle soup. Maybe he did have HIV, and cured it with Magic. I mean his name is Magic Johnson. Doesn't that make him a Magician? David Blaine could cure himself of AIDS, but I'm not too sure about David Copperfield or Chris Angel. So, a few years later, Magic comes back to the league, and the worry of flying HIV blood is no longer an issue. Did the world go mad? That shit is still in there man. Or maybe everyone in the stands had already thought what just starting to realize now. There's no threat from Magic Johnson's HIV blood, everyone had Cambell's soup at home.

No comments: