Thursday, October 30, 2008

PHILLIES ARE WORLD CHAMPS


Being born and raised in the city of brotherly love, I have to say today is better than the day after i lost my V card. I was only a few months old when the Sixers won, so you understand how I'm bouncing off the walls about a team that has given me so much heart ache throughout the years. Oh I also flew home from Denver to be at all three home games. I mean 2 and 2/3 home games. My flight brought me back to the mile high city early Tuesday morning. Leaving yours truly sitting in limbo and bone crushing misery. To catch you up to speed here's a few things to check out.

the 9th inning from section 142 ... video

need a new starting pitcher and 2nd baseman in about 20 years? click here

If you envy Cole Hamels enough already, he goes and wins the World Series MVP ... he has this

These girls hold the Phillies balls during every home stand

Also check out some other hot things to come out of philly

Some great brotherly love expressed here

My personal favorite for endless coverage ... go to the 700 level.

No comments: