Monday, November 24, 2008

Random College Story # 2 Part 1


I spent the better part of a decade enrolled at THE Ohio State University, and throughout those many endless nights and football Saturdays I've encountered quite the fair share of co-eds being co-eds. So with that in mind every now and then I'm going to post a story or incident that occurred during my tenure for my own recollection and your amusement.

Year: Second Sophomore year
Cast: Me, Roommates - Steve, Brian, Steve's little brother (still in high school), His buddy, Steve's girlfriend (more than a shade off at the time)

We lived on the south side of campus. Not the safest part of town. I believe two to three cars were stolen right out of our driveway while we were living there. I remember having to kick bums off our front porch coach on some what of a regular basis. Yeah that kind of area. So it's any old Friday night and we are at the house playing beer pong on my sweet ass beer pong table that I made with sweat and man strength. Now my roommate Steve and I are on a role, and when you are rolling you don't mess with that. Because everyone knows that you can get cold in beer pong in a matter of seconds. Steve my partner is no where to be found. All I can see in my family room, Steve's little brother passed out on the couch we found in the ally, puking into a trash can; Waiting to play, my hairy Jewish former roommate in the corner with a guitar and a gallon jug of red wine and my current Jew roommate trying to talk like a large sexy black man on the phone to chicks trying to get them to come over and "spin his dreidel" as he would call it. No Steve in sight, but I do hear some arguing upstairs. It's Steve and His hole fighting about God knows what. I wanting to play the next game and have had a few too many Jack and Cokes while playing, decide to yell up to them. "Hey Steve, tell that Bitch to shut the fuck up and come down here and play pong." That apparently is not a very good sentence to say to a girl that is out of her fucking mind. She tells me to fuck off, and screams that Steve is beating her. Which by the way is so not true. I go upstairs to get him to come down. This is when I get punched in the face by her. (class broad) While we are upstairs there's a knock at the door. My other roommate Brian goes to answer it. This night is already ridiculous, so why wouldn't an Asian man dressed like a cowboy be standing at the door looking for my roommate's girlfriend? Apparently she called this Asian John Wayne to come and pick her up. Well Brian being the younger brother of one of a small time drug dealer, Said "You ain't coming in this house unless you know some one who lives here." The Asian proceeds to push his way past my roommate to the bottom of the stairs. he sees us at the top of the stairs and pulls out his knife. And says no lie, "this is getting used tonight." Brain hears that and just takes this idiot out. Tackles him down the stairs, and drags him outside. When this happens, the girl runs into Steve's room and slams the door. Now I'm sitting at the top of the steps alone, with Brain outside with the Asian Cowboy, and Steve trying to knock down his bedroom door. And you know what, i still want to play beer pong.

Next thing I know is Steve is sprinting by me down the steps. I;m thinking she is chasing him with some sort of object. But she never comes around the corner. So I get up and walk into Steve's room. I push the door open slowly and on guard. (I've already been slugged once by this chick) I don't see here in the room. All I see is the window open, and the curtains blowing ever so calmly in the wind. "No Fucking Way!" I run to the window and look down. All I see is a broken screen laying on the front lawn and no crazy girl. Then I hear a voice from across the street. "Dude she hung there for a second kicking your siding, then fell. Laid there a second. Then ran away. It was awesome." (That was some stoner dude sitting on his roof across the street.) In my head I'm thinking this can't get any better can it?


Stay Tuned for Part 2 Later This Week

1 comment:

mallory said...

hahahaha this is a classic story, awesome!! i really enjoy these stories.

and just so we're clear, since you are practically family, no stories about me, unless you change my name. not that you would have any of these stories about me, i am normally pretty cool, but just in case, this is fair warning.