Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Odds and Ends for Today

I have a few minutes, so I figured I would say a few things on what I've read this morning.

1. Jon Voight runs backwards to keep in shape. Does anyone find this fucking insane? Jon Voight is 70 years old. Most high school teenagers can't run backwards in gym class, let alone an old man. One slip and he needs a knew hip. Also why aren't there any pictures of him doing this yet? If you have any please send them my way.

2. Evan Rachel Wood is a wild cat in the bedroom. Reports say that while dating Ed Norton she repeatedly asked him to "Donkey Punch" her. I don't know why people are upset. I think her and this story are awesome. There aren't enough woman like this in Hollywood. Did i mention that she was 18 and he was 36 at the time? Did I also mention that she also dated Marilyn Manson? Who the fuck knows what crazy shit she did with him. ERW, my new masturbation fantasy.

3. Drinkers are better in the bedroom. Well this is great for everyone at MWP! We love the booze and the va-jay, so this is puts us in a great place. The study says people who drink consistently have a lesser chance of experiencing erectile dysfunction in bed. I knew it, I knew it, today is a good day.

No comments: